The elevator was installed and taken into operation in summer of 2009. The builder and operator is the Ringgenberg parish. The inclined elevator permits persons who have a walking disability, or who are no longer physically able to climb the stairs, to visit the church again. The cabin is large enough for a wheelchair.
The monument-protected church was built in 1671. It is open daily and the elevator is in operation during the church opening hours.
|Number of stages
|4 passengers / 320 kg
|Year of build